Notice is hereby given that Estacada Fire District #69, Hoodland Fire District #74 and Sandy Fire District #72 will be testing for the purpose of establishing a current Civil Service eligibility
list for the position of:
Estacada Fire District #69, Hoodland Fire District #74 and Sandy Fire District #72 may require additional interviews, assessments, physical ability tests, physical examinations, psychological
profile evaluations, UA drug screens and background check clearances prior to or at the time of a job offer.
- Applications/resumes will be accepted ONLY at Sandy Fire District Main Office during business hours, 17460 Bruns Avenue, Sandy, Oregon 97055, beginning July 17, 2014 through and no later than
July 31, 2014 at 4:00 PM.
- Completed original Applications/resumes and ALL supporting documentation must be received by mail or in person at the Sandy Fire District Main Office during business hours, 17460 Bruns Avenue,
Sandy, Oregon 97055. All applications must be postmarked on or before July 31, 2014. Applications will not be accepted electronically.
- A materials fee of $25 will be due upon receipt of application.
- Application packets are available at the following locations during business hours and websites beginning July 17, 2014 at 8:00 AM:
- Click here to download the applicaton packet. To have an
application packet e-mailed or sent via USPS mail, contact Nannette Howland, Sandy Fire District, at (503) 668-8093.
Sandy Fire District #72 proudly protects 18,000 people living in an
area of 77 square miles in northern Clackamas County
OR. We operate out of 3 stations that protect a primarily rural area
and includes the City
, OR. Our department is a combination department,
utilizing services of career and volunteer members. We have an ISO
class 4 rating for any area within 5 miles driving distance from a
District fire station.
Annual Report Fiscal Year 2012/2013
We welcome you to our website, we are here to serve you. If you have
any questions, please contact us.
Sandy Rural Fire District 72 is dedicated to the protection of life and property with pride and professionalism
We will serve and protect our community, and educate and train our personnel. We invite all members of the community to join us in supporting a shared vision for the safety of our community.
Our Organizational Values are a matter of P.R.I.D.E.
Professionalism - Strive for excellence through appearance, reliability, and dependability
Responsibility - To improve any situation or circumstance encountered
Integrity - Be honest and accountable for actions
Dedication - Commitment to earning and maintaining respect of the community
Education - Encourage each individual to achieve his or her highest potential